Contact Eluned

I hold regular surgeries as your Member of the Senedd (MS). My team also provide online advice surgeries via Microsoft Teams (by appointment only). Constituents can ask for support with devolved matters such as education, environment, antisocial behaviour, health and social services, highways, and transportation at these surgeries.

Your Councillors and MP can also help with issues such as benefits, council tax, bin collections, housing issues, social services, schools, roads and payments, tax and national insurance, pensions and immigration.